In a desire to serve the needs of North West Mississauga we do so through a variety of ways to meet physical, emotional, spiritual & environmental needs. We invite you to explore and discover what we are about. Below you will find a snapshot of some of the ways we achieve our mission.
- Worship Services – Sundays: 10:30 am with Nursery, Kid’s and Youth Programs program
- Spiritual Care – meet with a Pastor
- Men’s Group – Every Wednesday @ 7:30pm
- Women’s Bible Study – Tuesdays @ 10:00am
Physical & Emotional
- Art Connection – Once month (see calendar)
- Community & Family Services – food bank, monthly activities, connecting people with other services in our area.
- Kid’s Club – Kid’s weekly program
- Youth Group – monthly events
- Coffee Ministry – After church every Sunday join us for coffee, tea and some sweets!
All Programs will cease for the summer starting Monday June 12th, 2017